Or at least, that's a Dutch expression. I don't know if you know it in English, but it will have to do
So. Pies is something else than dresses, but it is also a passion of me to bake (and cook). Here are some of the pies I have made so far and liked most. I’m still sad I haven’t made pictures of some other pies, but I can’t turn back time! (I once made an epic pie for my nephew’s 18th birthday, with instead of 18, 10010, and I really liked that one!) The pies/cakes are not in any order
1. Schwartzwalder kirsch torte, with chocolate on top and a few decorative marzipan roses
2. Cake made for my biology-friends on Valentine's day. It's actually a red velvet cake, decorated with marshmellow fondant, since I cannot make "real" fondant
3. Cake baked for my mother. She is allergic to sugar (candida, not diabetes). It's a mocha pie with strawberries
4. Tropical fruit cake. There is coconut milk inside the batter, there's a layer of lemon cream and on top different fruits. Decorated with whipped cream and coconut shavings
5. Pie for my mother’s 52th birthday, decorated with MMF and marzipan (I made pie #3 for her, so this one is with sugar) The orange marzipan was supposed to be yellow, but somehow it turned out like this
6. Pie I baked for my birthday with my biology-friends. Three of us had our birthday in November, so we celebrated it together. I'm the left one, and the right one is my friend Maritza
We had a thing with making ourselves into Power Puffs Girls, or the Memepuffs as we liked to call them, so I had to add those to the cake
7. Kind of ugly angel's food cake, since I do not have the right pan. But it was delicious! Decorated with banana and tangerine
8. My pride! A white chocolate cheesecake with raspberry and a caramel/amaretto top. The top was like a mirror, so you can see the sky outside XD This cake was delicious, trust me. I want to make it again!
9. I think my all-time favourite pie is an apple pie. But mostly they don't look so interesting, so they're not here. But these were two small heart-shaped ones, so I added these for my love of apple pies.
10. No, this pie is not for humans to eat! I made this for my uncle's birthday. He loves birds, so I made a "cake" for them. It's actually bread, frosted in peanut butter and nuts. Bird shaped of a feeding ball, bird's nest made of peanut butter and peanuts. He loved it!
11. Also a red velvet cake, decorated with cream cheese frosting and strawberries
12. Again, sugarfree cheesecake with forest fruits on top. This was my sister's 23th birthday cake (seh's also allergic to sugar)
13. When I baked cake cake 6 for my university friends, I baked this cake for my old high-school and elementary school friends. So this time it's just me
It's star-shaped and is a "speculaas" (dutch spiced cookie) pie
14. I had some space left, so here are some of the cupcakes I decorated
I didn't know where to put this in. Desserts or food art? Perhaps some pies in the first, and others in the last
Why don't they just have a "pie/cake" section?